Wednesday 6 February 2013

...Called...

Unedited puddle reflection of buildings in Amsterdam. Taken with a borrowed Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Last night it started to snow again in Amsterdam and this morning the sun is shining, creating a beautiful scenario of whiteness bathing in lovely rays of light, and if I wasn't so lazy, I would be outside right now, making a snowman and taking pictures. I think I'll just have one more coffee and then I'll go outside to play...maybe just one more cigarette too...and then one last coffee and a smoke, but then I'll go, really...OK, maybe just one more ciggie...and then I'll reallyreally go, I promise...unless I'll need another coffee first, haha :D

Enjoy the snow, enjoy the sunshine, enjoy your day, it's almost weekend again!

And if you're snowed in and lazy as well, listen to this beautiful song :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment