Thursday 31 January 2013

The Puddle...

Slightly edited puddle reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a borrowed Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Yesterday I was hanging out in the Amsterdam downtown area, hunting puddles, when suddenly I noticed a peep hole into another dimension opening up right there on the Dam square...at first I was afraid, I was petrified, but then I realized that that's the beginning of the song 'I will survive' by Gloria Gaynor, and that there was no reason to worry, as this actually happens quiet regularly, little Inter-dimension openings just pop up out of nowhere, allowing us a quick glimpse into the wet water world and then they'll go 'Poof' and disappear again. Occasionally a stoned tourist will walk into them and vanish off the face of this planet, but due to the fact that their friends are most likely high as kites as well, they usually are never really sure if it actually happened, or if they've just been sampling too much of the wicked Reefer that's on offer in the best city in the world, and they just make new friends...luckily we locals know about these holes and avoid them whenever possible, lol :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment