Wednesday 30 January 2013

...Reflection

Slightly edited puddle reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a borrowed Canon 1100D. No editing besides some added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Amsterdam is a lovely city that has a lot to offer for visitors and locals alike, you can find all kinds of fun and entertainment here, and on top of that, we have the best puddles too! On days like today, where it rains and then the sun peeks through the clouds, I'm close to loosing my mind, there are so many wicked things to shoot that I just don't know where to start...I guess it's a good thing that Sony is simply not able to fix my Camera, even after 4 months of trying, lol :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment