Sunday 6 January 2013

...Now!


...Now!, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

2013 is here, and for me it's going to be a really interesting, awesome and wicked year, I can feel it already! Last year was a bit of a bummer, I had to go through some challenging, irritating, annoying, inspiring, demanding and mostly messy situations to come to a point where I decided to radically change my life, to say good-bye to those things and people that kept pulling me down with them into the abyss of unwanted pressure, unnecessary stress and tons of miserable days, weeks and months, and I am majorly happy I did. I am now on my path towards a more fulfilling, independent and lovable life and while doing so, I am shielding myself from the negative vibes some people try to bring to me, like Superman shields himself from a load of Kryptonite, yeah baby :D

Enjoy your Sunday :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment