Saturday 20 August 2011

...Puddle

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday was a perfect day to shoot some wicked reflections, puddles everywhere, plenty of people in the streets and some sunshine to frolic up the whole scene a bit, so I kept snapping away and took hundreds of pictures to please your eyes. Of course the poor victims of my puddle rage had no idea what was going on and thought I was just another one of those crazy people that you see everywhere doing their crazy thing in the best city in the world...and they might be right, haha :D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment