Wednesday 10 August 2011

...And...

Slightly edited shot of the Moses and Aaron Church in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and colors, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The Moses and Aaron Church lives at the Waterlooplein, one of my favorite places in the best city in the world, because they have the giant fleemarket there. I just love strolling around, looking at all the weird, useful, wicked and pretty stuff they sell, wondering who and why would buy all these things. I think tomorrow I'll go there again, and I'll purchase the most outlandish, bizarre item I can find, take some pictures of it, post them in the Interwebs and then sell the thing for double the price on ebay, lol :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment