Saturday 13 August 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of the Stadsschouwburg in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I went downtown to shoot me some puddles, when I came across a nice one outside the Stadsschouwburg at the Leidesplein, one of my favorite buildings, because it looks a bit like a medieval castle or something. There is always some artsy thing going on there and it's worth a visit...needless to say, I've never been inside, like with all those other pretty buildings I'm usually shooting, I'm such an Ignoramus when it comes to knowing my own hometown, lol. Have a beautiful weekend, hopefully the sun will shine a bit for us :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment