Saturday 17 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Help

Unedited shot of a people and a bike, reflected in a puddle on the Spuiplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Being a biker means having to deal with issues that often require tools and kits to fix when you're on the road somewhere and no repair shop is around, so it's best to be prepared and pack proper equipment, I have for example at all times a set to glue shut a hole in my wheels and a Leatherman for screwing, cutting, grinding and coffee making that would leave me feeling naked if I ever forgot it at home, and an assistant on stand-by that follows me on foot wherever I go, to ensure I don't have to face situations by myself that clearly need the physical input of 2 persons. Of course it's better not to have any bike problems, but yeah, sh*t happens, and that's what assistants are for :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment