Thursday 22 July 2010

Miss Monyart - Happiness

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss Monyart back in Amsterdam after her vacation. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


The lovely Miss Monyart is back from her vacation and she is sporting a beautiful sun-tan plus a relaxed, happy attitude towards life, and I think it shows in this shot...let's hope that she'll post some beach pictures on her Flickr stream, yay! My weekend has started, it is a sunny, beautiful day and I intend to go out there and find some puddles, regardless of the record heat this year and the fact that it has rained only once or twice in the last weeks...that's just how wicked I am, hahaha ;-D

Thank God it's Friday!!!



More Amsterdam pictures

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment