Saturday 2 June 2012

...Were Made...

Slightly edited shot of my new personalized Sneakers. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I like having my very own personal gear, and what has started so harmlessly some years ago with the wickedcool 'AmsterSam' T-shirts, has now become some kind of obsession, luckily for me the good people of Nike have this great online tool where you can customize your own shoes and have them made just for you, a service that makes me scream with joy once again that I am living in the 21st Century. Needless to say, I could not resist creating some awesome old school Cortez sneakers with my personal Tag on the back, I hope you like them as much as I do! If you want to make your own version, or if you like the ones I've made very much, you can visit the Nike iD website where the creator thingie lives, it's fun :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment