Friday 15 June 2012

An Apple A...

Unedited shot of girls sharing an apple in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I had to realize once again what a sick twisted mind I have, when I looked at the pictures I've uploaded today, trying to think of a fitting title for this mini-series, and 2 things instantly popped up in my head, fighting for superiority and the right to accompany todays creative output (if you can call Voyeurshots of innocent girls that, lol ;), both so contrary to each other that I am seriously considering getting professional help, or at least staging an intervention for myself:

1) An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
2) 2 Girls 1 Apple

The first one appeals to our common sense and tries to remind us that we can combine what's good for us with a little pleasure, because let's face it, apples are delicious little fellas, I eat one each day, and so should you!

The second one, and at this point I'll have to ask minors and those faint at heart to leave the room, the second one is inspired by the horrible, unspeakably disturbing and probably highly illegal (or at least it should be), infamous and really-you-should-not-click-that-link-no-really-don't-seriously-don't-freakin'-do-it!! '2 Girls 1 Cup' video, that catapulted reallyreally bad taste into the consciousness of the Internet-attached world some years ago....I'm sure I'm going to burn in Hell just for mentioning it here, hehehe :)

Anway, I guess my point is, the Mind is a terrible thing to waste, don't even consider googling '2 Girls 1 Cup', have an apple instead :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment