Tuesday 26 June 2012

...The Natural...

Slightly edited selfreflection on a window in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I'm a total Nature-freak, I have so many plants in my house and on my balcony, that it looks and feels like a jungle, my preferred natural habitat...well, not really, I don't like wild animals or man-eating insects, so let's say urban jungle. To my utter delight, lately I had to realize that I spend so much time surrounded by plants that some kind of osmosis process has started, converting my body into a new half-human-half-plant lifeform, not an unpleasant experience, as I get to hang around chillaxing most of the time, and looking at my leafy hands, nobody is expecting me to get any actual work done anymore anyways, so I'm mostly being left alone in a corner, working on the final stages of my plantness, and as you can see, rather successfully, I am almost there...please water me every now and then, thank you :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment