Tuesday 19 June 2012

...Drowning

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Europe is drowning, literally, in rain, and figuratively, in debt, it seems that the EURO zone has become Lala-land, where we take all the money we have, and give it to those people who created this whole mess, only to have them burn through our combined life-savings as if it was some kids weekly allowance. We're now being told that we better make sure to take care of our own financial and medical needs for our old days, as the Health system and Pension scheme won't provide anything but hot air to us when we'll need it, regardless of the fact that every month a considerable part of our salary is taxed to finance those exact systems we won't be able to benefit from. A nice setup, I think at no other time in history have we been f***ed over so publicly and completely without any resistance...almost makes me wish I was one of those faceless Moneymasters who is crashing&burning our society for their own personal gain, but just almost, I'm sure they'll rot in Hell for being such ruthless Raiders...or not, seems that being evil pays off, lol ;D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment