Friday 1 June 2012

...Friday!

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss A in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Thank God it's Friday! I'm not sure why I'm saying that, as I've been off from work all week long, and every day felt like a holy, blessed, wonderful Friday...and now that it's actually Friday, and I have only 2 vacation days left, I feel a bit down, because next Monday I have to go back to work, booo! I keep telling myself 'C'mon Dude, it's a job, there are lots of folks out there who'd kill for one!' but it's not working, I just don't want to do that job anymore, I'm done with it, it ate my soul and then some, so if you're interested in a secure position, let me know, we'll just shave your head and pretend you are me, hahaha :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment