Saturday 23 June 2012

...Weekend...

Unedited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Saturday, it's weekend, it's gray, rainy and cold outside, so I've decided to spend this day in a blissful state of haziness...this entails massive amounts of not-doing-anything-useful combined with utter laziness being incorporated into the day, resulting in an overlordish, retardation-resembling state of wicked, willful uber-relaxation, leading towards a lush, dazed and confused evening, topped of with inhuman hours spend lounging around in bed while realizing that not a single F*ck has been given at all before taking off to dreamland, a perfect day, lol :P

Have a wicked weekend!

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment