Sunday 2 January 2011

There's Nothing...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday was the first time in months that I've actually managed to go out and take some proper reflection pictures, everything was just right, the puddles, the light, the people...it felt so good that I've spent hours and hours running from one wet spot to the next, and at the end of the day I had almost 700 pictures safely stored on my cam's memory card. Lately I was working way too much and the few hours of daylight passed by without me being able to make any use of them, so this makes me extra-happy and I am delighted to be able to share this feeling with you in the form of the puddle shots I'll upload in the days to come, I hope that you like them. As you can tell by the confused looks I got from those encountering a Madman waving a camera at a puddle, I was not the only one who enjoyed it, lol :)

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment