Monday 17 January 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

So, yesterday was 'Blue Monday', the 'worst day of the year', and I have to say, I had a pretty fabulous Monday, not too much stress, many beautiful puddles all over town and in general just an easy-going, good feeling...how about you, how did you experience this mother of all horrible days?! I hope yours was fine too, and that you, like myself, didn't get influenced too much by the views and opinions of other people...trust yourself and your instincts and most of the time you'll do just fine I'd say :)

My next photo exhibition is starting on February 5 at the ABC Treehouse, I'm doing it together with the lovely Miss Monyart, and it will go on until the end of the month, hope to see you there :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment