Sunday 9 January 2011

...Double...

Unedited shot of the Amsterdam Central Station area, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's another gray, rainy day in the best city in the world, but I think I can see the sun peeking through the holes in the cloud cover, so I'm gonna grab my gear now and bike to the city center to see if there are any puddles worth shooting...you stay in bed and get some rest, one of us being out there getting wet is enough, lol. If you happen to live in Amsterdam, keep an eye out for a cool, bald dude muttering to himself 'Wicked' over and over again while waving his camera at watery spots, it's very likely me, try not to hit me with your bike as you pass by, thank you ;-))

Have a nice Sunday :)

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment