Monday 3 January 2011

...Amsterdam

Unedited shot of a tourist in Amsterdam on her rental bike, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This Winter was very cold and snowy, but still the best city in the world was filled to the brim with tourists biking around on those (luckily!) easily recognizable red rental bikes, looking for the best weed, the fluffiest hat with 'Amsterdam' written on it, the cheapest hotel, the sexiest hooker and all the other exciting thrills that a trip to Sin City usually promises. I always envy them a tiny bit for their fresh look on the city, but I majorly pity them because they'll eventually have to leave again and lead their lives in some other place that is not Amsterdam...that's gotta suck, lol ;-D

If you're coming to Amsterdam in 2011, I hope you'll have a safe, fun-filled trip and maybe, if you're lucky, you'll see me hanging out next to some puddle :)


I've made a movie of this puddle as well, view it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment