Saturday 8 January 2011

...Calendar

Unedited shot of people on their way to Amsterdam Central Station, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The good folks of TransTec, a Public Transport consultation company, have published one of my reflection photos in their 2011 calendar (page 10/September), yay! Last week I was lucky enough to shoot the same red tourist bus that is featured in that picture again, reflected in a puddle while it floated by, taking visitors of the best city in the world on a round-trip to inhale all the pretty sights and sounds we have to offer to those willing to come and hang out with us :)

Have a great weekend :)


I've made a wicked movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment