Wednesday 26 January 2011

...Light!

Unedited shot of people at the Damrak in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Even though people seeing me doing my wicked puddle thing often can't figure out why I sit next to a wet spot waving my camera at it, they will still do their very best to look good in my pictures without knowing it, and I'm very grateful for this, without my puddle people, this would only be half the fun, so this is a thank you to the thousands of anonymous folks that walk through my reflection shots but never get any recognition for it, thank you all so much :)

My next photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, is going to start on February 5 and will go on until the end of the month, you can meet us there every Saturday and Sunday for the whole month :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment