Thursday 14 October 2010

Thank...

Unedited shot of people on their bike and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Pheeeeewwww, I've made it through this week alive, a bit of a challenge, not a spectacular horrible or great week, just one of those weeks where everybody is counting down the minutes until the magic time, the weekend, starts again...and to do my part to make it a wicked one, I'll be in the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 again this Saturday for the 'MultiCulti' exhibition, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, we'll be there from 1-6PM, come and hang out with us, free entry, free coffee :))

Thank God it's Friday!!!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment