Friday 22 October 2010

...Russiamsterdam...

Unedited shot of people at the 'Hermitage' in Amsterdam, reflected on a bench. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

More photos of the 'Hermitage' reflected on a bench, because you liked them so much. I'm sure they have plenty of cool things to look at in there, but like with all the other Museums in Amsterdam, I have not visited it and I will very likely never see the inside because I'm a bit of an Ignoramus when it comes to Culture...I prefer creating my own artsy overview of the best city in the world, that surely counts too, right?! Right?! No, you don't think so?! Oh well, maybe I'll borrow the Museumcard of the lovely Miss Monyart one of those days and have a look at all the treasures that they've accumulated, and that seem to attract so many visitors from far away places, I'm sure it'll be good for me :))


P.s.: I'm such an Idiot, I've been telling everybody that the last day of the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 will be this Saturday, while the exhibition continues until the end of the month, the last day will be Saturday the 30st of October and not tomorrow...I need a freakin' vacation, hahaha :D

I've also shot a movie of the Hermitage, you can see it on my YouTube channel :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment