Sunday 17 October 2010

...Amsterdam

Unedited shot of a pretty girl reflected in a puddle at the Spuiplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Dedicated to Srirang for reminding me what my real area of expertise is :))

This week Saturday, October 30, will be the last time that you can meet me at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition, it's the final day and we're going to have an open discussion forum about the influence of foreigners living in the best country in the world, to see if we can figure out if they should be welcomed with open arms and integrated into the Dutch society, or if they should all be shipped back to their countries of origin, as suggested by the infamous Mr.Mozart Geert Wilders...if you have something to say about this current topic, please join us, bring your friends and your opinions, and I'm sure we'll all have a great time drawing up a vision of our future together in this lovely country :))

I couldn't sleep, so I got out of bed at 2:30 and started playing with the Internet :)


I've made a movie of that puddle as well, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment