Friday 8 October 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...Amsterdam

Unedited shot of a people and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Thank God it's Friday and my weekend has started, yay! I am mighty tired (the weather?! age?! cosmic rays?!) and very happy and excited to have a day of rest before I'll be in the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 again tomorrow for the 'MultiCulti' exhibition. You should come and hang out with me and the lovely Miss Monyart, we'll be there from 1-6PM. We're also expecting a visit from the Amsterdam Flickr Meeting group, this is your chance to get to know tons of your Internet friends in real life...free entry, free coffee :))

Thank God it's Friday!!!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment