Wednesday 20 October 2010

...Russiamsterdam!

Unedited shot of people at the 'Hermitage' in Amsterdam, reflected on a bench. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The world is becoming a smaller place each day, everything is connected, everything is related...now we also have our very own 'Hermitage', the world-famous Russian museum, in the best city in the world, situated by the Amstel, easy to reach and pretty to look at...this should not stop you from coming to the last day of the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 this Saturday though, it'll be the final day of the exhibition and your last chance to meet me there in person :))

P.s. Please forgive me for not responding to all your lovely comments and not visiting your photostream lately, it's a hectic, crazy month and I'm currently busy changing and re-arranging some important aspects of my life, which doesn't leave me much time to take care of fun things...I will visit your stream asap and check out your photos as soon as things calm down a bit...sorry and thank you very much for still coming back here to check out my wicked reflections, there are no words that can describe my gratitude for all the sweet, encouraging and lovely things that you guys are saying here in my absence, thank you, thank you, thank you, I really appreciate it, you guys rock :)))


I've also shot a movie of the Hermitage, you can see it on my YouTube channel :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment