Monday 18 October 2010

The Dark...

Unedited shot of a biker on the Utrechtsestraat in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Dedicated to Iam sterdam, the Queen of bicycle photography :))

Out of nowhere Winter has struck the best country in the world, -2 degrees Celsius yesterday, and I finally had to switch from shirts&shorts to long pants and my serious jacket, not something I was looking forward to, but that's life, as long as we don't get a superharsh and long Winter-season like last year, I'll be fine...and even if we do, I'll most likely be fine too, hehe :))

To make sure that you have a cozy, warm place to hang out this week Saturday, come to the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 to enjoy the last and absolutely final day of the 'MultiCulti' exhibition with me and my friends, we're going to have a discussion about how to get rid of those naughty, smelly foreigners, that steal our jobs and keep winking at our women in the most inappropriate ways how the influences of other cultures, languages, colors and flavors can be a great or a sucky thing for this country, seems to be the topic of the day not only in the best country in the world, but also with our big eastern Neighbors, ze Dschoermens, they've already come to the conclusion that 'MultiCulti' has failed...I sure hope they're not referring to our lovely little exhibition that could, lol ;-D



I've made a movie of this puddle too, view it on my YouTube channel :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment