Sunday 9 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Miss D

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss D and her bike, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I was outside puddle hunting not long ago when the lovely Miss D saw me hunched over a wet spot while biking by, so she came over to dunk my face in the water have a chat with me, we hadn't seen each other in a while and it was very nice catching up with her :)

She told me that she knew right away it had to be me taking photos (knowing me for a long time, she knows I tend to display weird behavior, like sitting next to puddles ;) and we were both glad she didn't call the Police without checking first if it's me or just some Madman (who's not me)...she also told me that she has this co-worker who is a fan of my wicked reflections, so I would like to dedicate this shot to him, even though we've never met and I don't even know his name :)

More Amsterdam people pictures

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment