Sunday 16 May 2010

Amsterdam Heroes Reflected - Bad Habbits

Slightly edited shot of Firefighters in Amsterdam reflected on the side of a car, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some fiddling with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday a tree fell over in the lovely Sarphatipark and crashed onto some cars...of course I was around just in time to shoot a movie of the Amsterdam Heroes, the Firefighters, taking control of the situation...luckily nobody got hurt :)

The cops that were securing the area seemed to want to give the bikers tickets for riding on the street, but since they made them bike there, they couldn't...I could sense their anger and frustration from across the street, hehe ;-P

I've uploaded some photos of the fallen tree to the local news site 'AT5' as well and they posted them and one of the videos that I made :))

You can watch that film and another one on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2

More Amsterdam pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment