Monday 24 May 2010

Entering Bizzarro World...

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on a video screen promoting the KunstVlaai/ArtPie exhibition in the Westerpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

I took this shot the day I've uploaded the "It's Coffee Time" series, to illustrate how much I enjoy the morning bike ride with coffee&ciggie and naturally I appreciated the added element of the video people spooking around me, playing their wicked ghost tunes...little did I know that somehow this ghostly element would be following me for the rest of the weekend, but let me explain...

Thursday my good old friend, the lovely Miss L, came down from the Mountain top she's living on, to visit me and the best city in the world, we were both really happy and excited to meet again after not seeing each other for years, to celebrate this special occasion I played some relaxed Reggae tunes from some online radio station on my PC, when my Antivirus software alerted me to unwanted Intruders, namely a bunch of Trojan horses, so nasty, it took me all weekend to kill them, yikes! My computer is a very safe, overly protected place and I pride myself in never having suffered any of the manymany horrible things that seem to happen all over the Interwebs these days, but now they finally got me and it pains me to admit that it wasn't even some sleazy Pron site, but a harmless little radio stream that kicked my ass...to add insult to injury, I don't even remember which station it was, otherwise I'd send them an online Fatwa that would make hair grow in unspeakable places of their doomed bodies, hahaha :D


More AmsterSam Self shots

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment