Sunday 9 May 2010

All Things 'C'

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on an ashtray outside the 'Coffee Company' at the Spuiplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

I don't know why I am so fascinated by self-reflections, I don't even like to show my face online, but still I can't stop myself from snapping&posting some shots whenever I see a shiny or wet surface...I think I am living the dream of combining utter shyness and paranoia with an unbearable urge to share every (reflected) aspect of my daily life in the best city in the world with the world+dog...maybe I did hit my head when I had that horrible bike accident 2 months ago, and now I am suffering from this serious, untreatable condition that forces me to upload more and more wicked self shots to the Interwebs in a nightmarish Flickr-frency...oh well, could be worse, at least I am not naked, hahaha ;-D

Coffee, cigarettes and a cam...how come all good things start with a 'C'?

Have a relaxed Sunday!

More AmsterSam Self shots

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment