Sunday 9 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Miss D Close-Up

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss D and her bike, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I was outside puddle hunting not long ago when the lovely Miss D saw me hunched over a wet spot while biking by, so she came over to dunk my face in the water have a chat with me, we hadn't seen each other in a while and it was very nice catching up with her :)

This photo is dedicated to her and our friendship, even though it's a bit rusty due to life keeping everybody busy and all that, but it's good to know that nice people like you are out there in the best city in the world and you're just one phonecall (and a 10 minute bike ride) away, thank you :)


More Amsterdam people pictures

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment