Sunday 28 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Sleepyhead

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of a biker and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905phone. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In the last weeks I sleep for up to 10-11 hours whenever I get a chance, something I'm not used to, my normal night lasts 5-7 hours and I'm fine with that, last year from around September I even had a period where I would wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning and start the day, now it's the exact opposite, I start feeling like I need to hibernate for a couple of weeks or something...maybe I'm just catching up with missed sleep from 2009 :)

Have a nice start into the fresh week!


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment