Wednesday 24 February 2010

Michelin S@m

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of Me&Mobie, reflected on the side window of a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905phone. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's still freezing cold in the best city in the world and for the first time in years I actually own and wear a Winter jacket...unfortunately it makes me look like the Michelin Man in black, but yeah, it's warm and cozy, so I don't care and if you want to tell me that I look stoopid, you'll have to speak really fast because the moment I see your lips starting to curl up to form the word 'Stoopid' I'll just bike away as fast as I can in the opposite direction :))

Only 23 days left until Spring!



More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

1 comment:

  1. Why you would let yourself be chased by such a silly word as stupid? You do not look or sound stupid by any stretch of the imagination. I like the bubbles with the dome like shape of your head. I too like comfort in the cold and wet and bear and grin, despite my sense of looking ridiculous with a ski cap pulled over my head and most of my face.

    ReplyDelete