Sunday 21 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Chewwie

Unedited shot of girls posing at the giant 'Iamsterdam' sign outside the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I just love that sign, I only wish had not made a typo, clearly it should say 'IamsterSam'! Anyway, those pretty girls hanging out at those letters at any given time more than make up for this little lapse, it's just so much fun to see them crawling all over the place, having their pictures taken inside 'my' letters, it's all good :))

The girl seems to be stuck to a big piece of chewing gum, but it's just the edge of the letter peeking out!

I've made some wicked reflection movies of this puddle, check them out on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment