Sunday 7 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Family First

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a mother&kids biking in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

When you see a family on their bikes, beware! There's nothing as dangerous as a mother or father watching over her/his children while they're riding a bicycle, their protective instincts are on high alert and they'll do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of their little ones, they become the Godzillas of biking...I've tried passing this dad with a child in a little chair in the front once and he felt endangered by me coming up from behind, so he wildly swung in my direction and almost caused me to crash into a metal pole, for no obvious reason...needless to say that I would have kicked him into the Amstel if it wasn't for the kid hanging on to dad&the bike for his dear life :))

I've also made a wicked reflection movie of this spot, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment