Wednesday 10 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Back To Brrrrr

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of bikers, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing besides some added saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The freakin' Winter is back, and it's angry! Yesterday morning Amsterdam was completely white again, covered in the lovely snow we've come to love so much in the last 2 1/2 months...when will this end?! I'm really tired of risking my life every time I leave the house, I'm tired of wearing all the clothes I have at the same time and still being cold, I'm tired of people telling me to enjoy it instead of complaining about it (although there are less and less of those lately, haha ;) and I'm really tired of having to smoke ciggies outside in the icy wind, you can't even tell if the burn in your lungs is caused by the smoking or the harsh storm entering your body through every uncovered orifice :))


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment