Saturday 27 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Relax!

Slightly edited shot of a biking girl, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's a rainy Saturday in the best city in the world, so I'm chilling out in the AmsterS@m M@nsion, watching the rain drops run down the giant window in my living room while I'm going through my Flickr contact list, leaving random comments on your streams like the water on the glass that I'm dreamily staring at in between...enjoy the weekend, do only things you like to do :)

I've also made a new wicked movie, showing off a new technique I've developed, first I'm biking, then I find a puddle and do my wicked reflection thing, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment