Monday 7 December 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Work Hard, Play Hard

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of 2 stone(d) dudes holding up a balcony, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

If you work a lot, you also need to rest a lot, or alternatively, party a lot...I've worked a looot in the last 1 1/2 years (often feeling like those stone(d) dudes up there!) and now it's time to rest a looot, I am off every Friday since last week and I'm looking ahead to 3 weeks vacation time around Christmas, that I intend to spend in the best city of the world (of course, where else :), taking tons of puddle reflections (or ice reflections, depending on the weather :), doing some serious chilling out and catching up with all you lovely guys&girls right here on Flickr, I know I've largely neglected most of you and hardly ever have time to comment on your pictures anymore, but I'll try to make up for it :))

Almost weekend!


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment