Tuesday 1 December 2009

AmsterS@m The Wicked Reflectah

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of Me, Myself&I, reflected in a puddle. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I did it! I finally took a wicked puddle reflection of myself! I am not sure if I am more amazed by this photo or the fact that it took me several years to figure out how to shoot a wet picture of myself without any assistance from others, but here it is, AmsterS@m the wicked Reflection :)

If you're wondering how this is possible, check my pose, it gives away the secret: I've put my phone next to the puddle, supported by a coffee mug, turned on the timer and ran back to the other side of the puddle...unfortunately, or luckily, in this case I prematurely assumed that the picture was ready and walked back towards the cam when it went off, hence the 'dynamic' stride. This makes me so happy! I'll post another one tomorrow and now that I've mastered this whole thing, expect thousands of AmsterS@m puddle portraits, haha :D

More 'AmsterS@m' self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment