Monday 28 December 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Patient Panda

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss Monyart and some tourists, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend I went downtown to take some puddle pictures and the lovely Miss Monyart joined me to watch me do my wicked thing...unfortunately for her it's very boring to observe the creation of my reflection shots, as I spend all the time running from puddle to puddle, hunching down to take some pictures and hurrying off to the next wet spot. You can see her standing around bored in the background, looking a bit like a Panda who just found out that all the Bamboo in Amsterdam has been uprooted and washed away by the Winter wind...sorry Miss M :)

I've made some new wicked reflection movies at the same spot, watch them on my YouTube page :)

Movie 1 (this one has the lovely Miss Monyart in it :)
Movie 2


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment