Tuesday 8 December 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Nutcracker

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a biker, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last week I read this article about the Dutch Deputy Prime Minister, telling us that all this freedom we have will destroy the planet! This is the article in Dutch and this is the translated English version.
He claims that 'Freedom is not getting rid of limitations...Freedom gets realized by recognizing limitations/borders' (my own translation :) and I guess he's right, I'd only like to add something to that: 'Freedom is Slavery!' 'War is Peace!' 'Ignorance is Strength!' ;-D
Did I mention that this guy is member of the uptight, braindamaged Weirdos good folks of the Dutch ChristianUnion party?! These are the people that are controlling this great, lovely country, strange but true :))


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment