Monday 14 December 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - I am

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of the giant 'I amsterdam' letters outside the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

These 'I amsterdam' letters are becoming our very own version of the 'Hollywood' sign, every tourist is having his/her picture taken while sitting inside the 'd', which of course means that everybody is coming home with the exact same vacation photos from the best city in the world, haha :D

I've had the pleasure of working with the good folks of the 'I amsterdam' campaign earlier this year to promote the 2009 'Queensday' party and we caused an international scandal involving the Presidents Obama and Putin while doing our thing :))

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment