Friday 4 December 2009

AmsterS@m The Wicked Reflectah

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of Me, Myself&I, reflected in a puddle. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This is the last Self-reflection from this series that I'll post, I promise :)

Today I am not only excited about having managed to shoot myself in a puddle without any help, I'm also overjoyed because as of this week I have a new schedule...I don't work on Fridays anymore!!! Every freakin' Friday I am off and can do whatever I want, enjoy life a lot more, take tons of puddle pictures, drink a million coffees, smoke thousands of cigarettes and meet hundreds of my lovely friends... unless I'm too lazy to do any of those things, then I'll just hang out on my couch with my cool little Netbook, yay :D

Thank God it's Friday!

More 'AmsterS@m' self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment