Tuesday 20 October 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Nitnoc

Unedited shot of a guy on a bike, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing at all, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

This is actually one of the very few shots that I managed to snap with my 'real cam' last weekend where the biker is clearly visible, almost as good as if I had taken this picture with my beloved mobile phone :)

I really don't know how you guys can take proper shots with all these big cameras, there are so many buttons, wheels, bells&whistles to finetune that there's no time left to actually take a picture, all the time you have to change settings, play with the focus, adjust things and check the light, so that when you're ready to shoot, the objects of your (lens)desire have long moved on to continue their lifes elsewhere and you need to start all over again, hahaha :D

I'm a mobile phone guy and I hope it stays that way, it just makes things so much more wicked&fun :)

Almost weekend, yay!



On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps)

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment