Saturday 17 October 2009

Meet&Greet With AmsterS@m

Unedited puddle reflection of a biker and a tourist bus in Amsterdam, shot with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No Photoshop, no editing at all, no magic tricks, just some wicked puddle play :))

Today I am the 'Artist in Residency' at the AMS * NYC * AMS exhibition, come and visit me there, it's a rare chance to meet this wicked Reflectah in person, live&direct, as I am usually a bit shy, hehe :))


On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps)

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.

My photos are up for sale during the exhibition, buy them, it's good for you, and me :D


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment