Saturday 3 October 2009

No Rest For The Wicked (Reflectah)

Slightly edited mobile phone shot of the me, my evil twin&mobie, reflected on the side of a car. No tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today, Sunday the 4th of October a new Art exhibition will start at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair"Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. "

At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam
" (the link goes to Google Maps!)

Be there or be square...and don't forget to buy one of my photos :))

P.s. If you're wondering what's up the title, it's referring to the insane year I am experiencing, tons and tons of work and lots and lots of great things happening with my photos, which overall combines to one hell of a challenge that can't be handled by just one wicked Reflectah, so I've decided to split myself in half and evenly divide all the tasks between myself and my evil twin (to the right)...we're both pretty nice guys though, lol ;-))


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment