Monday 26 October 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Caught In The Grind

Unedited photo of a car, buildings and bikers, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Shot with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8, no editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

Mymymy, what a crappy Monday that was, tons of work&stress, lots of BS from people that should know better and fakery all around, I really wonder how some people manage to look at themselves in the mirror without feeling the urge to slap themselves silly...maybe I should give them a helping hand?! Sometimes I wish I was on a deserted Island, far away from this whole work-thing, only accompanied by some wicked Vixens to crack open the occasional coconut for lunch, massage my cramped up shoulders and whisper into my ears what a cool dude I am and how nobody does things as wicked as I do, lol ;-P

Do you think that's a dream that can come true and that I more than deserve it for entertaining you with my puddle reflections day in&day out with utter disregard for the dangers of water splattering all over me&mobie, often risking my life to get the best angle only to be almost hit by passing cars, bikers or trucks?! Send me money, checks, Paypal me some serious cash and I will make sure to mention your name in many meaningful ways to whoever will listen, my gratitude will be eternal, seriously, hahaha :D

Hey, is that the weekend I see hovering just above the horizons?! Maybe everything's gonna be alright after all :)))


On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps).

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment