Tuesday 24 April 2012

Quick...

Random puddle reflection shot in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. No editing or magic tricks besides whatever that app did to the picture, no Photoshop :)

I've bitched and complained about this already a lot in the last 3 months, I am currently working 5 instead of my usual 4 days, and this is taking away all the time I usually reserve for shooting pictures and movies, so I have to improvise and take any chance I get to be able to create some photos on my way to the office, or the supermarket, or wherever it is I'm going. This is no fun, and the quality and quantity of my creative output is diminishing on a daily basis, something I don't appreciate and that I intend to reverse as soon as possible. Until then, these quick snap shots will have to do, I hope you're not too upset that you're having to look at these not-so-wicked reflections, lol :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment