Thursday 5 April 2012

Bad Friday

Canal reflection in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. No editing or magic tricks besides whatever that app did to the picture, no Photoshop :)

It's Friday, so I decided to spoil you with a wicked reflection of Amsterdam, still the best city in the world, hoping that some candid eye candy will ease the pain of having to get up and go to work once more before the beautiful, lovely, relaxing, extra-long Easter weekend starts...if you are as unlucky as I am, that is. Most people are off for 4 or more days, enjoying some well-deserved relaxation, but no rest for the wicked Reflectah, I have to rush to the office and work, so for me it's not a good, it's a bad Friday...sorry Jesus, lol ;D

If your weekend has started already, enjoy it for me too, will you, please?!? Thank you :)

Thank God it's Friday!!!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment